to GMT time conversion
These macros can be used with the finest email program around, The Bat!.
You can download it now from RITlabs, the developers site.
- in replying, you want to insert the original senders time in his or her (not your own) time zone. You may choose to automatically include the GMT ±0000 variable valid for the original senders time zone. Choose any format you like for the insertion of the original date.
- in replying, you want to insert the original senders
time using another language than English or the langage used by your Windows
system. Insert the names of days of week / names
of months in any language you choose, in
any format you like, and in the appropriate grammatical form (automatic
declension for Slavonic languages).
- you want to insert todays date in any language or format you want independently of what are your Regional Settings for Windows are or what localized language version of Windows you use
- you want to insert greetings Good morning / Good afternoon / Good evening automatically adjusted to the time of day when youre composing your email
- you want to insert greetings of the type Good morning / Good afternoon / Good evening automatically adjusted to the time of day when your correspondent will be receiving your email in his or her own time zone
Choose one of these languages in which you want to read the instructions
on how to set up the appropriate macros and templates in The Bat!:
Macros and templates first devised by Januk Aggarwal,
with subsequent additions by A.P.$lasH.
Here modified for multi-lingual purposes by Avenarius.
||Last Updated on 28 August 2001
(TB! version 1.54 Beta/7)